Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Cant find the fuse for the led lights under the awning 2015

Customer Question

Cant find the fuse for the led lights under the awning 2015 winnabaggo suncruser
JA: Have you checked the owner's manual?
Customer: yes
JA: What year is your LTD?
Customer: 2015
JA: Are you fixing your LTD yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked all fuses and replaced led lights no power
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Did you check the switch? No reason LED lights would blow a fuse due to the low power consumption. And are these OEM lights or after market?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ome lights check the incoming power to the switch have none
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am at work
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

What is the actual model number of your coach? Let me get some wiring diagrams and see what they show on there. Did you check the power into the switch with a 12 VDC test light or with a small digital multimeter?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
2015 itasca suncruiser IFJ37 70j82t135827
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

I am attaching a copy of the 12 VDC wiring and switch and breaker locations for you. Print this out so you have it. Check all those breakers marked "Lights" first. It should be on of those. http://www.winnebagoind.com/diagram/2014/14_wire_186519.pdf

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Randal where does the red and black wires terminate in the bus I have yellow and white from the fuses but no red and black
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

I have no way of knowing that. You might need to give Winnebago Customer Service a call and get some imput from them. That number is(###) ###-#### Please let me know what thy have to report.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Those may work off a module board and that is where they changed the colors. The diagrams didn't show that.........at least not from what I saw.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Just checking back in to see how this turned out. I am hoping that my answer did prove useful for you. Please let me know and entering in a rating here would be appreciated as that is the only way we get credit from the site for assisting you. And please let your friends know about the service we provide here. If you have more issues "down the road" as they say, please feel free to ask for me by name. Be safe!