Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I am looking for a manual for it. I purchased it used and

Customer Question

I am looking for a manual for it. I purchased it used and there were no equipment manual available.
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: Southwind 1987 I think it is a 27 ft class a rig
JA: What is the model of your '87 RV?
Customer: I aam sorry I cannot tell you because it is not here at this time Can I get the model later and talk with you then?
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am trying to find out how things work, such as how to get the weater heat working etc. This is the first motor home I have owned.
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?
Customer: NO not that I can tell
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Click HERE this should help you out, 1987, Fleetwood Southwind...

IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating at the top of the page, it is the only way I get credit for helping..
Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

Please respond here if needed.

Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

What else are you looking for???

Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

I closed the other question so you do not get charged again, when you open multiple questions it makes it confusing for the experts. Please respond here if needed, I supplied you an owners manual which will cover on how to operate the appliances, if you need more then that please let me know as follow ups are included. Apparently the other expert did not see I was working with you already... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert