gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

2005 american tradition Fleetwood. Zone 1 furnance switched

Customer Question

2005 american tradition Fleetwood. Zone 1 furnance switched from two stage to single stage atwood furnance can't get power to the white furnace wire wired a different thermostat in to the furnance and the furnance works dip switch is set 1-6 off off off on on on off on can't get the CD to work with my atwood ACC's thermostat what am I doing wrong ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Which model Atwood furnace did you have before and which model did you replace it with? Do you have a small digital multimeter for some testing? About $20 or so at most hardware stores and easy to use. Get back to me with this and we can go from there.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Since I never did hear back from you I am thinking you were able to resolve this, but if not, please let me know and I can help you get to the bottom of the problem.