Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a Uline Ice maker model BMC45A in my RV. The RV is a

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I have a Uline Ice maker model BMC45A in my RV. The RV is a 1986 Holiday Rambler. It appears that the solenoid is not longer working. What is the part number I need to replace the solenoid?
JA: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is in my previous message.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

Please see the attached link for the part I believe you are describing. They offer repair videos as well. Not hard to replace. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more assistance or input from me here as all follow ups are included in our fee. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/U-Line-Water-Inlet-Valve/805462400/4455074?ss=b183&mr=0

Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some assistance from me here to do some testing? If so, get back to me and we can track this down.