gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Second opinion] - I explained all the problems and what we

Customer Question

Second opinion] - I explained all the problems and what we had done and paid my $5.00 and did not get any answer.
Category: RV
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

Can I get the year, make, model, and issue to see if I can help?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
we have a 83 Ford E350 motor home and we can't get it to run. it started 2 weeks ago and died and we can't get it started again. It has gas but it does not get to the carb. We have taken the gas line down and blown them out. Have a new electric pump from the gas tank and a new manuel pump at the motor. also replaced the coil and distr.top and rotter and checked the fuses but we can't get any gas to the carb. What do you suggest? I want to get it fixed (It's my baby and my husband is ready to strike a match to it.) Liz

Sorry I do not work on vehicles that old.

Opting out now.