Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 04 revolution and just lost 120 power to the 2 out

Customer Question

I have a 04 revolution and just lost 120 power to the 2 out let's in my bedroom next to the bed also power to the electric side of my water heater I can not find a ground falt that is triped . What can I do
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Check the inverter and make sure you do not have a breaker tripped, most inverters will have two breakers on them. Go to the main breaker panel and shut all the breakers OFF then turn them on one at a time. Sometimes a breaker can trip and not look like it. Make sure you also do not have another GFI outlet that is hiding on you, normally they are in the bathroom and or galley but can be just about anywhere else including the outside. IF you still need more help please let me know, follow ups are included.

IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating at the top of the page, it is the only way I get credit for helping... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert