Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a Dometic RM 7030 Product # 921 8903, Serial

Customer Question

I have a Dometic RM 7030 Product #(###) ###-#### Serial #32800127. I want access the "Lower PC " board Micro P-711. The service manual tells what to check on the board but not how to gain access to it.
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: 1993 Safari Continental
JA: Are you fixing your Continental yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I took the RV to Camping world to have them Check out the fridge. The told me it would work on AC but not Propane. They said they had another Lower board and they replaced the one in it. They said it did not work, and you will need a replacement fridge if you want it to work with propane. I 've looked in the propane panel and it appears that nothing was looked at. There were dead bugs and it was filthy. Two wires were not connected to anything. I am working on it myself.
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: The fuse or fuses on the P-711 cannot be checked until I can get to the board. There is another board in the propane panel and that fuse is good. That board is an E-lux Electronics P/N 293 13 08-02 / Rev 001 S:047 9534-0118
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: where I may find the E-lux board. I already have a new P-711
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

The lower circuit board should be under the outside access for the fridge, you will see the AC cord that you plug in going to the board, on that one I believe there are three screws you need to remove to access the board, one on the top and two screws on the sides, once they are removed the cover should come off and expose the fuses for the board. Click HERE and see page 17, you can see where the screw holes are located, it should be under the outside access panel..... Let me know if you still need more help, follow ups are included... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert