Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Out the batteries in my 2015 34tga, how do i get batteries

Customer Question

out the batteries in my 2015 34tga
JA: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?
Customer: how do i get batteries out
JA: What is the model of your '15 RV?
Customer: 34tga
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: bought two new batteries and im trying to switch them out
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: i cant get the batteries out of the box, opening not big enough
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Can you attach a photo of your battery area so I can see what you are dealing with?

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Just checking back in to see if you perhaps missed my earlier responses to your question? I can help you resolve this if you still need some assistance here.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
my RV is a Tiffan Allegro 34 TGA, I was asking how to get the batteries out of the coach. I am doing the work myself.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

O.K........does the battery tray pull out on yours or not? Attach a photo of the batteries to your post if you can using the paperclip icon. That way I can see what you have and direct you in this. Not that hard.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Batteries are under entrance stairs and will not come out through the top service access, opening is too small
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Once you open up the top of the compartment, you can removed them from the top. That step is held in by two large screws that you take loose. Take the negative cable off first and then remove the others. Take a photo of them first or make a good diagram so you get them hooked up correctly again. I will make a phone chat offer for you in case you think that might be more helpful.