Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

What circuit board fits a 8531 furnes, Coachman 300 1999,

Customer Question

what circuit board fits a 8531 furnes
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: Coachman(###) ###-####
JA: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes I had a dealer test the board . they said it was the igniter side of the board
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 4 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 4 days ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

That would be the 38676 board, click HERE to view...... Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Expert:  Robert replied 4 days ago.

Also you might want to contact Dinosaur electronics, they make these boards and should have one for that model, they are well known in the RV industry and have great customer service, they also make a superior product, click HERE for them.... Hope this helps... Robert

IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating at the top of the page, it is the only way I get credit for helping... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 3 days ago.

HI... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me....