peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

I sent you a message a little bit ago? Ed, 2002 Coachman

Customer Question

I sent you a message a little bit ago? Ed
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2002 Coachman Aurora 3510 DS/MH on the workhorse chassis. I lost power for the leveler control panel?
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: No power at all?
JA: Are you fixing your Aurora yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am a electrician, and should be able to find the problem. If I knew where to look?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Check all of the fuses located under the dash and hood. It is a Workhorse chaise.
Submitted: 3 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 3 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have not inspected the wiring running to the panel this needs done to see if any issues are found.If any issues are found with the wiring this will need repaired to resolve this issue here.If this is or was already checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue before rating my help here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
I did inspect the wiring, would like to know where the 12Volt supply comes from? One of the fuse blocks, a separate fuse? Ed