peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

I have a 1999 Damon Intruder Rv we can get it to start we

Customer Question

I have a 1999 Damon Intruder Rv we can get it to start we put new fuel pump pumped to filter in and still nothing does it have a reset if so where
JA: Have you ever replaced the fuel pump, or is this the original?
Customer: yes its new
JA: What is the model of your '99 RV?
Customer: intruder danond intruder
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes i am put new fuel pump check all fues
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
check the fuel lines put new fuel pump and new fuel lines in and it won't start is there a reset or something please help me with this
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
it's a v10
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
1999 Damon Intruder v10 ford RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The first thing that needs done here if this has not been done already is to have the fault codes read out/checked with a fully compatible scan tool plugged into your model to see what codes are set.Once this has been done any codes set need diagnosed to help locate and repair this issue here.Check the wiring running to the fuel pump for any breaks or damage and check for a fuel pump relay to see if it is equipped and if it has failed at all.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

I apologize as I am unable to place a call on this here myself but others here may be able to call on this.Would you like me to opt out?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete

Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 hour ago.

I see my answer has received a poor rating.I apologize if my info didn't help with what you were looking for here.I saw no one had responded and thought I would try and help here.I strive to achieve an o.k. to excellent rating and in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose a problem from here.If there is anything else I can help with here let me know.I can also open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete