Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

We have a 2000 fleetwood bounder 36 ft and 1/2 of the power

Customer Question

we have a 2000 fleetwood bounder 36 ft and 1/2 of the power is not working
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
all the auxillary dc power is not working
Expert:  Robert replied 5 days ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Are you missing ALL the DC power but have ALL the AC power, or are you missing 1/2 the DC power??

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
1/2 of DC power
Expert:  Robert replied 5 days ago.

IF you are missing the DC power and only 1/2 of it then I suspect you have an issue at the fuse box. The fuse box will power all your items inside the RV, the fuse box should be next to the breakers which are AC power. I would get a test light and probe each fuse on that fuse block make sure each has voltage, the DC side will be protected by the fuses..... Could be a blown fuse, bad connection at the fuse panel so I would check and see where it is missing at the fuse panel.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 2 days ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...