Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I was disconnected after I entered my mc number and could

I was disconnected after I entered my mc number and could not log in please help
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
we have a 2000 Winnebago adventurer 35U motorhome and have checked the control panel and all lights come on correctly but the leveling jacks will not operate. What should we check/do next?

Hi my name is Robert.....

IF the light is coming on and nothing is happening you could have a blown fuse at the pump manifold, bad motor solenoid or the fluid could be low. Can you check the fluid in the tank and let me know if it is low? When the jacks are retracted the fluid gets pushed back to the tank and the level should be about 1/2" below the fill port. I am going to pull up a diagram and see if there are any more hidden fuses, it will take me several mins to check on this.... I will respond back... Robert

Click HERE for a service manual this is what I believe you have for this year, the HWH can get complex and you will need a volt meter to do some checking, you will have a control box, on that box are some fuses. That box might be near the pump/manifold or in a storage compartment, let me know if you need more help on this...... Follow ups are included... Robert

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi ROBERT the above messages are all we received. Further questions were: is there a wiring diagram book. Are there any relays?

IF you click HERE it will provide you a wiring diagram book for your particular model. As far as a relay the parking brake might have one but I would look in the service manual I sent you for the HWH side and you should be able to see the parking brake circuit......

I would find that HWH control box and make sure no fuses are blown it that to start.

IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating at the top of the page, it is the only way I get credit for helping... Robert

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...