Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

Winnebago water heater water line

Customer Question

Winnebago water heater water line
Submitted: 4 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 4 days ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

IF the water heater is above the floor line then you have to get it from inside, sometimes you have to pull false panels or some drawers to access. IF the water heater is below the floorline it is much more difficult as you have to get to the lines from the sides. Let me see if I can get you a print, it might help some..... Respond back shortly......

Expert:  Robert replied 4 days ago.

Click HERE and have a look, this might help some or at least show you were the lines are going, if the water heater is below the floor-line which look like it to me then access has to be through the side of the water heater, they can be difficult to work on.... I would look for a side panel that you can remove to gain access... Hope this helps some... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 2 days ago.

Hi.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert