Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I have a 1996 gulf stream conquest I would like owners

Customer Question

I have a 1996 gulf stream conquest
I would like owners manuals
system monitor
and basic ones
and service manuals
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 11 days ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

I have been doing this site for several years and this is the most difficult question we see. IF I had a manual I would give it to you, they are very hard to obtain on these older units. There is one place that you can try that is a manual exchange, you make a posting for the info you are after. Click HERE for that. I have had several owners over the years come back to tell me that it has helped. It is about the best source I know of that you can try online. As far as all the appliances all the manufacturers should still be in business and many offer owners manuals and service manuals at there website. If you have any specific questions I might be able to help you out...... IF you would like to try another expert please let me know, I only get credit when you select a rating at the top of the page...... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 11 days ago.

Link did not go through click HERE to view.....

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I've seen this sank before I don't know what to do on
Expert:  Robert replied 11 days ago.

Have another idea for you, and this could very well work. Click HERE for a Gulf stream owners forum, you should be able to select the class RV you have and then make a posting, many times owners will share this type of info with each other. I have seen it work before.

The issue is the age of the unit and manuals are hard to even get on newer models so you might be able to find another owner in a forum to share what you are after.

As I said I have been doing this site for many years and it is the hardest request we get, many experts will not respond and we are required to reach out to each customer. My goal is for you to be satisfied, I see you have asked a bunch of questions in the past and thank you, ***** ***** would like a refund on this please let me know, I am not here to take your money but be helpful....