Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

Need to replace mufflers (rusting out) for my Winnebago

Need to replace mufflers (rusting out) for my Winnebago Adventurer 2006 37B.
Is there a recommended aftermarket manufacture I should use?
The mufflers are the only component that needs attention. Should I only replace the mufflers or should I replace the entire exhaust system.
Thank you.
Don Pede
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada (###) ###-####

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Doubtful that you would need to replace the whole exhaust system this early. Mufflers can be obtained at most any place or muffler shop that sells exhaust components. You can give them the length and pipe diameters on each end IF they can't find them by year, make and model specifics. If you want, I can ask at my own parts house which is next to my shop tomorrow and see what they show. I am not sure if you have the same makes as we do down here in the U.S. but I suspect they are comparable. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more input as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Randall, the unit was manufactured in the U.S. and would have same exhaust specs. If you can could you provide the specs that I would need to order the mufflers.

Let me see what I can find out and get back to you tomorrow.

See the attached link for some that come highly recommended.