Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

We have no power at the front end (refrigeratior, air, tv)

Customer Question

We have no power at the front end (refrigeratior, air, tv) of our 2015 Pinnacle flsa. Is there an outside breaker or reset?
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: Just happened. Unit worked at storage last night, brought it home and now not working
JA: What is the model of your '15 RV?
Customer: 2015 pinnacle
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: All the power to the front of the unit is out. The only 120 v items working are the microwave and rear home
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have checked all of the breakers and fuses and all sem fine. I checked the GFI in the bathroom and its fine
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 7 days ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Go to the breaker panel and shut all the breakers OFF, turn them back on one at a time, sometimes a breaker can trip and not look like it. GO around and make sure you do not have a tripped GFI, these will be certain outlets that have a test and reset button on them, normally they are in the bathroom and or galley but can be just about anywhere else including the outside so make sure you look all over and make sure one is not hiding.

IF you have an inverter (allows you to have ac power when you are unplugged) make sure you do not have a breaker tripped, most inverters have two breakers on them. Check the supply source make sure there is not a breaker at the post that is tripped.... Let me know if you need more help... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 7 days ago.

Also let me know if you are using an adapters on the main cord.... Sometimes they can cause issues....

What gets my attention is you say the fridge, is it not turning ON or not working on AC power? All the fridge needs is DC power to turn on.....

Expert:  Robert replied 7 days ago.

IF you would like to do a phone service I can send you the request for that, there is an added fee. IF not that is fine, you can follow up in this format as much as needed...