Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 1990 Fleetwood Flair class a motorhome. There is no

I have a 1990 Fleetwood Flair class a motorhome. There is no propane going to appliances. Could this be the propane regulator and where do I find a technician in South Seattle, Wa.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Do you have the LP detector turned off? If so, that will shut down the LP system. Located along the floorline. Usually brown and in the kitchen area. Turn that switch to on. Should beep a few times and then the light turns green and the LP solenoid will open and allow flow. Start by lighting a burner on the stove. Let me know what happens. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is all I have.

Not sure what that means? I can offer you a phone chat option so we can discuss this on the phone.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am not a mechanic. I need info to give to my mechanic.

Did you look for the LP detector? I think this is all that is needed and that doesn't take a mechanic. The regulator is on the tank under the coach and takes about 15 mintues to change out if that is the problem. A new one is about $25 or so. I have no idea who is a good mobile tech in your area, but most RV parks can recommend one or two that they use.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks for the reply. It sounds like what I found on the internet.

You are most welcome! Please get back to me or have your mechanic do it if he need more help.