Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Not really I just have a question as far as how does the

Not really I just have a question as far as how does the Fleetwood Bounder 2013 33 C hold up to heat and cold weather like does the pipe freezes up
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?
Customer: No
JA: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I'm not fixing it I just bought it
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm just trying to find out how it holds up to the Heat and to the cold weather
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No I just bought one

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Most all RVs have to have some cold weather protection, depending on how cold an area you are located. What is the mean annual low temps where you are? I can make some recommendations for you once I know this.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I AM LIVING IN FLA BUT WE WILL LIKE TO GO TO CANADA AT ONE TIME OR UP NORTH

You might want to have the water lines insulated more and add some tank heaters if you don't already have them. That keeps them from freezing up. Get a radiator style heater for extra heat made by DeLonghi or Pelonis for about $40 as they put out good heat and would supplement your furnaces.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

You are quite welcome! Please get back to me later when you are ready to go if you have more questions about this as all follow ups are included and there are no time limits. Please enter in a rating as that is the only way I get credit from the site for my time assisting you here. Thanks!