gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

Have a 2010 Providence 40T. No power in all outlets but one.

Customer Question

Have a 2010 Providence 40T. No power in all outlets but one. We have power to all circuits one the inside electrical box. We reset the converters. Bought it used and no manual to the main computer control panel and confused by the battery indicates. Coach has all new batteries how ever. Do you know how I can get one?
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 7 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 7 days ago.

Do you have a small digital multimeter for some testing? That would be the quickest way to track down the problem. And you can call Fleetwood Customer Serivce at(###) ###-####and give them your FIN number and get a complete set of wiring diagrams for this. Did you mean "inverters" here? Make and model of those would be helpful.

Expert:  Randall replied 5 days ago.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier response to your question or were you able to get this resolved? If you still need some assistance on this please get back to me. Thanks!