Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.
Hi my name is Robert....
I would go shut the LP tank OFF, IF you smell LP then you have a leak, smell in the cabinets near the floor, LP will sink to the floor and might become stagnant in any lower cabinets.
IF you do not smell LP you could have LOW battery voltage, when the battery voltage gets to low it can cause the LP detector to go off. Make sure the battery voltage is about 11 volts and if you are not plugged in try plugging in and see if the voltage comes up.
These detectors can fail as well, they should be changed out every few years, the sensor inside can get weak, make sure there are no aerosols being used, even dog or cat food near the dector, they can be sensitive.
IF you still have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, follow ups are included... Robert
Hi.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me....