Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 1998 Monaco Windsor 36', how can I get to the on

Customer Question

I have a 1998 Monaco Windsor 36', how can I get to the on board water pump?.
Also Where can I fina a repair manual for such things.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

I would look for an access panel in the plumbing bay, sometimes they mount them behind a panel or on the wall in the plumbing bay or near the water tank. They do not have a repair manual and the only info you are going to find is in the owners manual but even then it might not give locations but Monaco in the past has done a very good job on there manuals. IF the pump is not coming on at all it could also be a latching relay issue, the relay gets the DC inputs from the switches and then provides the power to the pump.

What I would honestly do is call Monaco, they do have a support line for customers, they should be able to tell you location of the pump and latching relay and possibly send you an owners manual. I used to work for them and not sure how far back they save manuals but it would be worth a shot reaching out to them to see if they can assist you.

I know some water pumps are very difficult to access and you might need an assortment of different size phillips bits to reach the mounting screws, and sometimes you have to go blind at some of the screws. Sometimes if I am replacing a pump and it is in a tight spot I get whatever screws that will come off and then pry or pull on the pump and the rubber feet will stay in place with the screws and then you have access to get them out.....

We are required to respond in a timely manner to each customer. My goal is for you to be satisfied with my efforts, I only get credit when you select a rating, if you are not satisfied please let me know......... Robert

Contact, Monaco tech. support....... ***-***-****

Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

Hi.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me....

Robert