peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

Rear vanity slide will not extend unit, all three other

Customer Question

rear vanity slide will not extend unit, all three other slides worked fine. 2016 Tiffin Allegro
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 9 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This can be due to an issue with the slide motor itself,wiring damaged leading to the motor or a bent slide.I have seen all of these cause this fault here.This will have to be checked into/tested further to locate and repair the source of the fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete