gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

I have a 2006 Fleetwood Discovery 39S. I am trying to

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Fleetwood Discovery 39S. I am trying to install a new tail light, driver side, bottom half but it is not obvious how to remove the old one or how to get access to the rear of the light.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I don't have time to wait for the answer. I will check later.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 11 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Is there any way you can take a picture of this light assembly ( a close up ) and post it here so I can see if I can locate info on this?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.