gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a 90 Bounder it's on an 89 F53 Ford chassis.I have a

Customer Question

I have a 90 Bounder it's on an 89 F53 Ford chassis.I have a module that is burned up but don't know what it is for.It is located next to the emergency start solenoid which does not work now. The only number on it is 319 on the back of the module. It has 7 wires that go to it. Can you help me?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

Can you attach a photo of it to your post? Use the paperclip icon and perhaps I can identify this for you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Here is the module.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

Let me show that to my parts guy in a few hours when I get to my shop and see what this is. I will get back to you then.

Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

I showed your photos to all my parts guys and none recognize it. Maybe take that photo to a Ford dealer or send it to Fleetwood Customer Service and ask them. I will go ahead and opt out of this so another tech can offer something. Maybe find out what isn't working on your coach for a clue?