Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a 2014 Winnebago Travato. I bought it used. It is

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 2014 Winnebago Travato. I bought it used. It is missing one front cab door weather strip. It's the piece that fits on the body above the door opening. Where can I get a replacement?
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 15 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 15 days ago.

That should be a standard Dodge part so any dealer should be able to get that for you or any Winnebago dealership should also have some. Some automotive parts stores have access to that sort of part as well, so check your local parts store. Take a photo of the other side so they can see what you want. VIN number is ***** good idea as well. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more later as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 14 days ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue as I hadn't heard back from you. If not, and you still need additional input on this problem please get back to me. I will make a phone chat offer for you as well in case you fell that might be more helpful.