Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

When i turn the key all i get is click/click somewhere under

Customer Question

when i turn the key all i get is click/click somewhere under the dash. I have changed the starter and all battery still all I get click/click if I keep turning the key over 50 or more time it will start ii
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 17 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 17 days ago.

The first place to check is always the batteries and cables. If you have load tested the batteries and cleaned the cables and are still having this problem then chances are very good that the problem is in the key switch. As they get older the contact wear and sometimes they won't pass the current across on the start circuit. Not that expensive and your local parts store should have one. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 15 days ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue as I hadn't heard back from you. If not, and you still need additional input on this problem please get back to me. I will make a phone chat offer for you as well in case you fell that might be more helpful.