Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2005 Monaco Dynasty III and the latch on the drawer

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Monaco Dynasty III and the latch on the drawer below the frig is broken so everytime you go around a corner the drawer slams open and then closed.
JA: Are you fixing your Dynasty yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing, part of the latch is missing. The part that goes to the drawer.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO, I just need to know where I cand get the part I need
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

I would first try a local RV store and see if they can get you one, may need to pull out the old one so they can match it up. The other option to to try Monaco, they do have a parts department and should be able to tell you what is available, make sure you have the coach number when you call in. Another solution I have done in the past is to install a J latch that will secure it when it closes. Monaco parts can be reached at(###) ###-####...

IF all else fails you will have to pull them out and then match them up with another style, not to bad of a project to do....

IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating at the top of the page, it is the only way I get credit for helping.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.....

Robert