gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

My sisterinlaw has a 5th wheel camper with no slides. Its a

Customer Question

My sisterinlaw has a 5th wheel camper with no slides. Its a Sandpiper by Cobra and has a rear kitchen. We are struggling to find the on/off switch for the 12 volt water pump. We would like to winterize this unit.
JA: Has the vehicle ever overheated? And when was it last serviced?
Customer: This is a 5th wheel RV Camper and has a small 12 volt water pump to which I can't find the on/off switch.
JA: Are you fixing your Volt yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am trying to find the on/off switch but can't locate it. Would you know where to look?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 23 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 23 days ago.

You may have one in the bathroom, but most will be on a wall panel or on the range hood. It would be with the tank sensors panel if on the wall. Do you have a winterizing valve for the pump or do you know?

Expert:  Randall replied 18 days ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue as I hadn't heard back from you. If not, and you still need additional input on this problem please get back to me. I will make a phone chat offer for you as well in case you fell that might be more helpful.