Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

We cannot get the Dometic thermostat to work. It is a new

Customer Question

We cannot get the Dometic thermostat to work. It is a new Thor Gemini and we have not needed cool yet. It is 95 on the thermostat. Only Zone 1 shows up. There is a program button that has times set, but we do not want to "program" it. We want it to work on demand. Please tell me how to "turn on the air conditioner. "
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 18 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 18 days ago.

Which thermostat do you have? Is this a Dometic Single Zone or a Comfort Control II model? Get back to me with this information and I can get you the correct directions for operation.

Expert:  Randall replied 18 days ago.

If you have more than one A/C then you have a Comfort Control II model. I am attaching a copy of the User Instructions for that. Print it out so you have it. If you have any questions or problems with this please get back to me as all follow ups are included in our fee.'s%20Guide_3314150.016.pdf

Expert:  Randall replied 13 days ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue as I hadn't heard back from you. If not, and you still need additional input on this problem please get back to me. I will make a phone chat offer for you as well in case you fell that might be more helpful.