Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

No dashboard or running lights, checked all fueses. Flipped

Customer Question

No dashboard or running lights
JA: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?
Customer: checked all fueses. Flipped the high-voltage to fix the jacks, but still no dashboard
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2008 Georgetown 350T, Ford V10
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: tested all the fuses. charged the battery to 100%. Did have to jump it and wonder if that tripped anything besides the high voltage
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: think that will do it. thanks for the help
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 24 days ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Sorry for the delay... It sounds like a fuse or breaker. Normally you will have 2 fuse boxes for chassis related items, on the Ford chassis they like to stick one fuse box under the drivers dash, the instrument panel where the gages are located will swing up or have a few screws that you have to take out and the Ford fuse box will be located up high, the other area for that fuse box would be in front of the steering column. The RV manufacturer will also have another box with chassis related items and that is normally outside under the engine access or in a front storage compartment. What I would do is get a 12 volt test light, turn the ignition ON so everything should be powered up and then probe each fuse with the test light and make sure all the fuses have power. IF you see any breakers, below is a picture, make sure each post has voltage on it, most have a tiny tab that pops out when they trip. Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert