Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I think I blew a fuse on the front leg motor on my 5th

Customer Question

I think I blew a fuse on the front leg motor on my 5th wheel. My prior one had a fuse in the battery compartment. This is a 2007 copper canyon.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

As a general rule if the jacks are wired directly to the battery which they should be then the fuse or auto breaker would be 18" from the battery and can be on the frame, below is a picture of a breaker that you will find sometimes. IF you see any you should have voltage on each post to chassis ground, most have a tiny tab on them that pops out when they trip. What you might also want to do is jump power direct to the motor leads and verify the motor runs, if not bad motor. Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert

Breaker..

Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert