Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Can a000 Dometic fridge control module replace a01 Dometic

Customer Question

Can a(###) ###-####000 Dometic fridge control module replace a(###) ###-####01 Dometic control module? If so where does the thermocouple wire go on the new control module
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

What is the model number of the Dometic fridge??? Should be a sticker inside the door, most start with a RM or DM and then a number....

Thanks, Robert

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Rm2662
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

OK

Let me check into this for you, respond in a bit....

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

IT looks like to me it is going to depend on the product number of the fridge, the part number supplied is for a Dinosaur Board, they actually make a superior product and are well known in the RV world, click HERE for a cross over chart, if there is an doubts at all with the proper board or the wiring hook up I would call them directly, they have one of the best customer support lines in the RV industry, they can get you squared away on the wiring.....

Hope this helps some... Robert

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for trying. How do i get reimbursed because i dont get a specific answer to my question?
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

OK

I think I misread your question you are going from the dinosaur board to the Dometic??? Let me see if I can pull up a wiring diagram for that board, if not I will be more then happy to request a refund for you... Robert

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No. Original Dometic to Dinosaur board. No terminal for thermocouple wire. Where does it go?
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

OK

I just called them for you and need the product number of the cover of the circuit board,(###) ###-####000 is not coming up, I looked and the tech at dinosaur. I assume you are trying to install the###-##-#### I am sorry if this is not a simple answer but there a re dozens of boards and want to get you the right info.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Click HERE is this the board you are trying to install, if so I need the part number off the dometic board.

Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Also he was asking for the year of the RV??? I think the issue is 3 different boards can be used for the 2662

Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

If you still want a refund that is fine as well, my goal is for you to be satisfied. Robert

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I cannot currently verify the replacement control board is a dinosaur product. I'm guessing you got that from the number I initially put down part number(###) ###-#### 000. The cover on that circuit board is labeled as Dometic. The board I am replacing is also labeled Dometic part number###-##-#### I'm trying to find my invoice and verify the manufacturer of the new circuit board.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I cannot open that PDF you sent me
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I purchased the new board from Adventure rv.net. the receipt has it labeled as Dometic refrigerator control board with 3 ignitor
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Typo 3 is reignitor
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Understand the guy at Dinosaur was pretty upset I did not have the original board number. Normally there is a sticker on the board or if you remove the cover on the back side of the cover is a wiring diagram with the product number... The(###) ###-####01 is a Dinosaur part number, below is a link for you, copy and paste that into your browser, it will show the pin out for that board.

http://www.dinosaurelectronics.com/Dinosaur_Pinouts.htm

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My device will not open PDF files from you for whatever reason sorry. I do not need the pin out for that product as that is the old one. Do you want I'm trying to put in has no pin out for the thermocouple. So my original question is can I use a Dometic control board part number(###) ###-#### 000 to replace the(###) ###-####and if so where do I put the thermocouple wire? Sorry to repeat the question but I feel we're getting sidetracked on something let me know if I can help further
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

I can not find any info at all on that first number. I will request a refund for you on this, was trying to be helpful but with out a good number would be hard to know for sure if that board will even work. I can give you a service manual for that fridge that has some wiring diagrams but once again that is a PDF file.

Robert

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok thanks anyway. Happy friday
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Same to you, I will get that request in for you.... Robert