Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Where is the fuses for the cargo lights and entry step on a

Customer Question

Where is the fuses for the cargo lights and entry step on a 2004 Fleetwood Bounder 38N?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

I believe on this model it will be found in the Battery Control Center under the hood on the driver's side. Black box with cover. Take a look in there. If you have your Owner's Manual, most should show the fuses in there as well. If not, you might want to give Fleetwood Customer Service a call at(###) ###-####and give them your FIN number and ask them to get a complete set of wiring diagrams to you. Very helpful to have! Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
There is no black box under the hood , there are fuses in the lower center of the dash inside but all seem fine
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

None in the curbside bay to the right of the door? If not, let me know and I can put this back up for another tech to offer something.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

There is another load center to the left of the house batteries.