Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

WE HAVE A 2014 ROCKWOOD WINDJAMMER WHICH IS USED SEVERAL

Customer Question

WE HAVE A 2014 ROCKWOOD WINDJAMMER WHICH IS USED SEVERAL TIMES DURING THE SUMMER. WHEN WE LEFT IT TWO WEEKS AGO WE FORGOT TO TURN THE GAS OFF. WHEN THE GAS RUNS OUT WILL THE FURNACE AUTOMATICALLY SHUT OFF?
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: WE HAVEN'T BEEN BACK TO THE RV SINCE WE LEFT THE GAS ON TWO WEEKS AGO. THE QUESTIION IS, WILL THE FURNACE AUTOMATICALLY SHUT OFF WHEN THE PROPANE RUNS OUT?
JA: What is the model of your '14 RV?
Customer: 34 FT WINDJAMMER
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: WE'RE 250 MILES FROM THE RV. AGAIN, THE QUESTION IS WILL THE FURNACE AUTOMATICALLY SHUT OFF WHEN THE PROPANE RUNS OUT????
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO, THAT'S THE QUESTION
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Yes, it will.........but, it will be hard to start when you get back. Most of the time it won't damage anything. Nobody around up there to turn it off for you?

Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?