Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

Have no power to Ac am in 100 degree weather have repairman

Customer Question

Have no power to Ac am in 100 degree weather have repairman come out yesterday coming back today...he cannot figure out where the source of 12volt power to Ac told me to find out....I have a 2007 sightseer 34A.....plz help
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
I did he came yesterday he said to tell you he could not locate source of 12 volt power and jumper wired it to bedroom lights I cannot turn lights on and off.....I have to find out source of power so he can trace the problem my power box?
Expert:  Joe replied 28 days ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

If this is a source power then it should come from a fuse/beaker panel or inline auto reset breaker.

Once the fuse/breaker is located for that ac unit you will then test there for power to see if the problem is before or after it.

It is kind of hard for me to provide much info as I do not know which power he is looking at or what unit.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.

Expert:  Randall replied 28 days ago.

Actually, the chances are good that this feeds from the furnace circuit, especially if this has an Atwood furnace. If you get back to me with the make and model of your A/C and thermostat I can give you more here. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 26 days ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?