Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a model 2611 refer and everything is freezing. Is

Customer Question

I have a model 2611 refer and everything is freezing. Is there a temp control so that I may turn up the the temp in the fridg?
Thanks, ***** *****
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Good Morning, my name is Robert....

Sounds like you have a bad thermistor, the thermistor sits inside the fridge on a back fin and plugs into the circuit board that is outside, when the thermistor fails it will default to FULL cooling and when this happens the box can freeze. IF you have a volt meter you can ohm out the thermistor, it will plug into the P-2 connector on the circuit board. Click HERE and see page 14, if it fails they actually have an aftermarket one with a dial, click HERE to view that, it gives you better control of the temp. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, follow ups are included......

IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating at the TOP of the page, it is the only way I get credit for helping.....

Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

HI.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert