Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Convert or good, all 12 volt fuses are putting out proper on

Customer Question

Convert or good, all 12 volt fuses are putting out proper on load side of fuses, have no power in rear of camper- it is a 36' tag w 4 bunks and full bath in back. Does the wiring go to one fixture to the next so if there is a problem with the first in line on circuit it takes them all down?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert......

IF all the fuses at the panel have good voltage it has to be in the wiring from the fuse panel to the lights. IF all the lights are on the same circuit they could be tied together, go to the first non working fixture and check the connections and check for voltage, go to the next and so on working away from the fuse panel. It could be a loose connection, I would suspect if they are not tied together then you will find no voltage at the first light fixture. Hope this helps some.. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

HI.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me....

Robert