Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I am trying to find a owners mannaul or operator mannual for

Customer Question

I am trying to find a owners mannaul or operator mannual for a 2004 damon challenger 348 w
JA: Are you fixing your Challenger yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried google and amazon to see if any are for sale .But I do not know where to find them .
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: nt really
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

HI my name is Robert...

Have you tried to contact Damon directly, if not I would give them a try many times they can send you a copy of an owners manual they have a "customer care" number and can be reached at(###) ###-####..... I would give them a try, another source I have had positive input from other owners is a manual exchange, if the info is not posted you make one to what you are after, I have had several owners over the years report back and say it has helped, click HERE for that.... Hope this helps some... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Hi.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me....

Robert