Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2008 bounder diesel 36d. I have one side of the

Customer Question

I have a 2008 bounder diesel 36d. I have one side of the coach unable to have 110 power. the breakers in the bath panel are all on. the ground fault in the bath no power coming in. is there another se of breakers
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: no it just went out while I was eating this moring
JA: What is the model of your '08 RV?
Customer: 36D
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i am on a caravan and the tailgunner has checked the power to the ground fault in the bath and it has no power coming in. The ground fault in the dresser area of the bedroom is okay
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: help i am in west Yellowstone a long way from any help.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what is a phone number my guy with the caravan can call
Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

IF you would like me to call I can but there is an added fee for a phone service, I will send you the request..... IF that will not work I can help you in this format..... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

DO you have an inverter on your Bounder??? IF so go to the inverter and make sure you do not have a breaker tripped, most will have one or two breakers on them, some are on the side and they are small push buttons. IF you have the same issue running the generator then it sounds like a wiring issue. Go to the first no working outlet and check the connections, start near the breaker panel and work away, if you had a loose connection at one outlet the others will go down as well. Let me know... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

HI.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert