Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

We have a 2013 Fleetwood and the retractable bed will not go

Customer Question

We have a 2013 Fleetwood and the retractable bed will not go up. Sometimes the motor can be heard clicking over but then sometimes you hear nothing when you press the button to lift the bed. We left our bed manual at home. Any ideas for trouble shooting?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Is this a Lippert HappiJac version? See the attached link for a copy of that troubleshooting manual. If you have a small digital meter this is easier to trouble shoot. It might be a bad control module or just a loose connection. Print this out so you have it.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input on the solution from me here?