Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Need to replace a thermo coupler on a dometic rv

Customer Question

need to replace a thermo coupler on a dometic
rv refridgerator
model 7732
there is gas to fridge but wont light
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Are you looking for the part?? If so click HERE for one place that has it... Click HERE for a service manual on this fridge, it will be a process of elimination, if it is not sparking at all but you have gas it could the be the electrode or circuit board. Normally what happens on a bad thermocouple is you will get flame but shortly after the flame will go out. So I doubt that is the issue if you have no spark at all. Look the manual over it should help you out some. If you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating at the top of the page.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

Was just checking in to see if my answer helped?? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert