gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

The wire size coming from the blinds are quite a bit smaller

Customer Question

The wire size coming from the blinds are quite a bit smaller then the wires coming out of the rocker switch for the blinds. There are 6 wire coming from the rocker switch and only 2 coming from the blinds. There is a labeled spot in the fuse box under the dash. There is a row of fuses that are on a continuous copper bar that is attached to 3 red wires. The other fuses have a white wire coming out of each fuse but the one labeled for the blinds does not. I thought it might have just detached but there is no unattached white wire in there. It seems that there may be another fuse box that feeds these rocker switches.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

Can you attach a photo of that for me to your post? White leads are usually negative and have no need of a fuse.