Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

Start rm2354 cools down to 40 in refrig. works for 1 and 1/2

Customer Question

start rm2354 cools down to 40 in refrig. works for 1 and 1/2 days then goes to 50 degrees and will not get any colder?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

When was the last time you checked the LP pressure at the tank regulator? When cooling is poor on LP mode that is always the first thing to check. Most shops have a manometer if you take the regulator down to them for testing and adjusting (if it is an adjustable model) and this should be done at least once a year. Do that and then we can do some other testing here if needed. Please let me know if this is the same problem on AC mode or not. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue as I hadn't heard back from you. IF you still need additional input from me on this problem please let me know. Thanks!