Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a norcold refrigerator n811, the light is flashing

Customer Question

I have a norcold refrigerator n811, the green light is flashing and the gas light too is flashing but it is doing it in auto
JA: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?
Customer: Green light flash frist then the gas light, it is switched to auto
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2008 Tahoe
JA: Are you fixing your Tahoe yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, I've replace the control board on the front which I think the call it a eye brow, and I just replace the one on the back
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

I am adding a link to the Norcold Service Manual for you. Please look at the section on the error codes and tell me which blinking sequence you see here and that will tell us the area of the problem and I can direct you on how to correct this. Iwould print out a copy as there is a lot of great information in there. http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/ncoldnnewnseries.pdf

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or not? If you still need some additional input from me please let me know. Thanks!