gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a 2011 Forrest River Wilcat 32qbt with 3 slide outs

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Forrest River Wilcat 32qbt with 3 slide outs and 1.5 baths. I am looking for an owners manual for it. Where is the electrical breaker boxes?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Any Owner's Manual would have to come from a dealer or Forest River. The load center where all the fuses and service breakers are should be along the floorline and is dark brown or black and about 18" square. Cover opens up to the fuses on one side and the breakers on the other. Most of these are made by WFCO. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more and help with some trouble shooting.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What additionnal information do you need? Where is this breaker box located ?
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Did you read my previous response to you about 5 minutes ago?

Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Any Owner's Manual would have to come from a dealer or Forest River. The load center where all the fuses and service breakers are should be along the floorline and is dark brown or black and about 18" square. Cover opens up to the fuses on one side and the breakers on the other. Most of these are made by WFCO. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more and help with some trouble shooting

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You still have not told me where the breaker box is!! That has been my question.
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

I will opt out of this and let another tech offer something...........