peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

2015 gulf stream conquest slideout stuck on one side,

Customer Question

2015 gulf stream conquest slideout stuck on one side, dinette and sofa superslide, went out but wouldnt come in, we had to push it to come in. has track on inside of the camper .underneath we can't see anything, covered in black cloth.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases this can be due to a bent or damaged track on one side needing reshaped or replaced.I have also seen the control motor fail and cause this issue on one side before in some cases.

Unfortunately in order to determine what is at fault here this will have to be inspected/checked further to pinpoint the fault and then from there repaired to correct this issue.This is usually best done by a dealer repair center or repair center in your area that works on this model here as they will have the correct tools and diagrams to check and test this issue to locate and repair the cause.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete