Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2002 damion motor home ford V10... abs light came on.. mh

Customer Question

2002 damion motor home ford V10... abs light came on.. mh has been sitting for a few months.. what ohme reading for wheel sensers on ford chassie.. front and rear ????? manny
JA: Is it just the ABS light? Or is the brake system warning light on, too?
Customer: just the abs light..
JA: What is the model of your '02 RV?
Customer: damon daybreak.. smelled some type of odor could be brake ??
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: would like to know what reading on a disconnected abs senser ohm would like to fix myself if possiable but have no meator other than a multi-meator
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: that should do it !!manny
Category: RV
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

1. what ohme reading for wheel sensers on ford chassie.. front and rear ? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/WSP.png
  2. smelled some type of odor could be brake ? I would need to know what the odor smelled like to confirm it was a brake sticking odor, but yes brakes can cause an odor if working to hard or sticking.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris