Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2006 Damon Challenger 37ft with the Ford Engine

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Damon Challenger 37ft with the Ford Engine 25000 miles. We just bought it. The manual that came with it is for all 3 Damon models. Is there anywhere I can get a manual just for the Challenger that is more specific to what, where and how. The one they give when you but it new is so General as to be almost useless.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

That is the only manual they make and it also covers Daybreak and the Intruder, I think they do this to save money and you are correct the manual is general. I can say that for all your appliances you can go to most of the manufacturers websites and get manuals. That would be the water heater, fridge, roof AC unit, furnace etc, etc.... I would try that if you need info on the appliances.... Robert