Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a 2011 G2 and just installed new batteries. They are

Customer Question

I have a 2011 G2 and just installed new batteries. They are correctly wired in parallel yet I cannot receive any power to the trailer. What are some possible fixes? [The trailer is fine when plugged directly to house current.]
David Grove ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Do you have a small digital multimeter for some testing? That is the quickest way to track this down. And if you can attach a photo of the battery wiring to your post using the paperclip icon I might be able to spot something here.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

One of the most common causes of this is that you didn't hit the battery disconnect solenoid switch again to place the batteries back into the service loop. Check that and see if this restores power. Get back to me if you are still having an issue and we can dig deeper into this.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to contact them about a good replacement? If you need more input from me here on this please let me know. Thanks!